In this 4-hour workshop you will learn how to use simple jewelry tools to make your own personalized jewelry including
1. Work with Sterling Silver wire to make an adjustable charm bangle
2. How to cut, shape, and manipulate metal
3. How to use metal stamps to personalize your jewelry
NO PRIOR JEWELRY MAKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
This is a great class for beginners or for anyone looking to do something fun and creative while visiting San Miguel
* Coffee, Tea, and Filtered Water
* Light snacks
* Small class size to make sure everyone receives personal attention
* Sterling Silver, Brass, and Copper Materials
* Choice of Sterling Silver Charms for additional charge
* Sterling Silver Necklace Chain & Wire
* Instruction and use of tools, including a variety of metal stamps
* A jewelry pouch to take with you
Cost :$95 US or Peso equivalent per person
$105 US or Peso equivalent for private one on one class
* Gold Filled materials are available at an additional charge
* Make a day of it by including lunch and/or Sparkling Wine
Classes can be booked for any day or time based on availability
To register, click BOOK NOW below and select for the week your are interested in scheduling for. We will contact you directly after you book to schedule the class at a time that accommodates your and our availability.
All workshops are also available for groups or parties.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.