In this 4 hour workshop you will learn how to use simple jewelry tools to make 3 pairs of stunning sterling silver earrings:
We will start by making a pair of Hammered Teardrop Hoop Earrings to learn the basics of working with wire.
Then use your newly acquired skills and creativity to make 2 more pairs!
NO PRIOR JEWELRY MAKING EXPERIENCE NEEDED
This is a great class for beginners and for those looking to do something fun and creative while visiting San Miguel
* Coffee, Tea, and Filtered Water
* Light snacks
* Small class size to make sure everyone receives personal attention
* Sterling Silver Materials & Beads
* Instruction and use of tools to complete 3 pairs of earrings
* A jewelry pouch to take with you to keep your new earrings in
Cost: $75 US or Peso equivalent per person
$95 US for private one on one class
* Make a day of it by including lunch and/or Sparkling Wine
Classes can be booked for any day or time based on availability
To register, click BOOK NOW below and select for the week your are interested in scheduling for. We will contact you directly after you book to schedule the class at a time that accommodates your and our availability.
All workshops are also available for groups or parties.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.